1. To expose students to the authentic use of English.
2. To foster the habit of reading in English for pleasure.
3. To enhance students' interest in learning English.
4. To provide our students with more opportunities to use English for communication within and outside classrooms.
5. To enable students to develop the skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking through an integrated approach.
6. To make use of information Technology in teaching and learning English.
© Copyrights reserved, English Department, ELCHK Lutheran Secondary School